Reolink Go Wire-Free 4G LTE Security Camera, 1080P, 15FPS, H.264, 110° Viewing Angle, Night Vision, Two-Way Audio, MicroSD Slot (Max. 64G)
View all shipping info
COMBO DEALS: Frequently Bought Together
No WiFi? No Power Outlets? Reolink Go Works, Anywhere, Anytime
Reolink Go, a 100% wire-free mobile HD security camera, operates on 4G-LTE and 3G networks. An ideal video monitoring solution with no cords, no wiring hassles, when in areas with limited or no WiFi access, no electrical power source!
Portable and weatherproof! Install or take Reolink Go just about anywhere, indoors and outdoors. In your vacation home, construction site, campsite, in the wild, etc.
- 100% Wire-Free: Free from messy cables and wiring hassles. Works independently.
- Place & Take Anywhere: Use it in your construction site, boat, watch wildlife or take it with you when travelling.
- 4G Mobile Network: Based on 4G LTE mobile network; best option when WiFi is not available.
- Rechargeable Battery: Long lasting power per charge of the battery; money-saving and eco-friendly.
- Solar-Powered (Optional): Connect the camera to Reolink Solar Panel to get non-stop power.
- Starlight Night Vision: Captures the smallest details even in low light conditions; up to 33 feet.
- 1080p Full HD: True 1080p (1920*1080) full HD provides clearer and sharper images/videos.
- 110° Wide Viewing Angle: Provide wider field of vision, cover more areas and reduce blind spots.
- IP65 Certified Weatherproof: IP65 weatherproof. Reolink Go braves it all, rain or shine, intense cold or heat.
- PIR Motion Sensor: Smart PIR sensor detects if anything is wrong and triggers alerts.|
- Intelligent Alerts: Get app push notifications, emails, and sound alerts (siren) in real time.
- Two-Way Audio: Built-in mic & speaker to listen in and talk back interactively.
- Live View Anytime Anywhere: Live viewing via free Reolink App or Client anywhere & anytime.
- Motion Detection Record (Optional): Insert a micro SD card for motion events recording; play it back through Reolink App or Client.
- Customized Voice-Recordable Alerts: Record your own alert message and get notified with it when motion is detected.
Never need to keep changing batteries frequently. Just set it in place, and no more worries, until it's time to recharge. Long lasting power per charge via Micro USB, or Reolink Solar Panel. Saves your money!
* Comes with the camera
Reolink Solar Panel
Connect Reolink Go to Reolink Solar Panel for continuous power day and night. You can easily position the weather resistant solar panel to maximize sun light exposure. Earth-friendly and huge savings!
* Needs a separate purchase and is designed for Argus Series and Reolink Go ONLY.
Shed Light on Details Around the Clock
See incredibly sharp videos/images with true 1080p Full HD. Cover 110° wide field of vision and get clearer & sharper live streaming and recordings than 720p cameras. With the advanced starlight technology 2 megapixels Starlight CMOS Image Sensor, Reolink Go captures even the smallest details with ease in very low light conditions (up to 33 feet night vision), without the extra lighting infrastructure.
Get Real-Time Alerts That Matter
Highly sensitive PIR motion sensor offers almost no false alarms. You receive instant app push notifications, email alerts, sound alarms and your own created alert message, when motion events are detected. No human movement can slip through without your notice.
- Email: Get email motion snapshots when there are motion events.
- App: Push notifications to your mobile device.
- Siren: An alarm (built-in Siren) will sound automatically when motion is detected.
- Customized Voice-Recordable Alerts: Record your alert message and customize the camera with your own desired voice alert.
Stay Connected Whenever and Wherever
Wake up Reolink Go at once when you access the camera for live streaming. View live feed and stay aware of your family, office, job sites, farms, etc. on your iOS and Android mobile devices, anywhere and anytime!
With built-in mic and speaker, you can hear and speak through the camera, communicate with your beloved ones, ward off would-be burglars, and respond immediately even when off-site.
Save the Exact Moment; Never Miss a Thing
Reolink Go records motion events and saves exactly the moments for later playback. Access all recorded video history from nearly anywhere. So you never miss a thing.
- Micro SD Card (Optional): Record & save motion videos to a Micro SD card.
- Reolink Cloud: Store motion detected recordings securely in the Cloud service
Store All Moments That Matter in Reolink Cloud
Motion triggered recordings can be uploaded to the cloud. The encrypted cloud service provides off-site backup of these critical moments and also allows you to access and play back video history anytime, from anywhere.
x1 Reolink Go
x1 Outdoor Security Mount
x1 Rechargeable Battery
x1 Reset Needle
x1 Pack of Screws
x1 Surveillance Sign
x1 Mounting Hole Template
x1 Micro USB Cable
x1 Quick Start Guide
x1 Camouflage skin
Video & Audio
Starlight CMOS Image Sensor
1080p HD at 15 frames/sec
Field of View
Fixed lens, 110° diagonal
Up to 10 m (33 ft)
6x digital zoom
High-quality speaker and microphone
PIR Detection & Alerts
PIR Detecting Distance
Adjustable up to 10 m (33 ft)
PIR Detecting Angle
Customized voice-recordable alerts
Instant email alerts and push notifications
LTE FDD: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B28
LTE TDD: B40
LTE FDD: Max 10Mbps (DL), Max 5Mbps (UL)
LTE TDD: Max 8.96Mbps (DL), Max 3.1Mbps (UL)
HSPA+: Max 42Mbps (DL), Max 5.76Mbps (UL)
UMTS: Max 384Kbps (DL), Max 384Kbps (UL)
7800mAh rechargeable battery (Battery life varies based on settings, usage & temperature)
Can be powered by Reolink Solar Panel
Can be powered by 5V/2A power adaptor
Supports up to 64GB micro SD card
Supports Reolink Cloud
-10° to 55° C (14° to 131° F)
IP65 certified weatherproof
Size & Weight
F75 x 113 mm (F75 x 4.4 in)
Weight (Battery included)
380 g (13.4 oz)
1-year limited warranty.
* Warranty period is as stated above unless the manufacturer has chosen to specify a longer period.
All warranties are return to base unless otherwise specified.
Nice!! Good service.
Ex-demo stock is available
Delivery & Pick-up
Shipping costs vary based on your location and the items being shipped and in some cases shipping may even be FREE.
To calculate what the shipping costs will be for your order, add the items you are interested in to your cart, view the Shopping Cart page, and select your 'Delivery Area' to calculate the shipping cost.
Shipping Security & Insurance
All orders shipped by PB Tech are sent via a courier with a signature required for each delivery. In some cases, and only where you have given the courier company permission to leave orders at a designated location, your order may be delivered without requiring a signature. All orders sent by PB Tech are fully insured in the unlikely event that your item(s) are damaged or go missing in transit.
The delivery time-frame (in days) for each product we sell is detailed on the individual product page just to the right of the main product image. From when you place your order, in-stock products typically arrive within 7-10 working days for all countries that we ship to.
If you are located in New Zealand, you can order directly from our New Zealand site www.pbtech.co.nz. If you are located in Australia you can order directly from our Australian website www.pbtech.com/au
Returns & Warranty
7 day right of exchange
If you change your mind after making a purchase, or realise you have ordered the incorrect item, you can enjoy the peace of mind that we offer a 7 day exchange policy.
To exchange a product, goods must be sealed / unopened, with packaging in original condition, and accompanied by a valid receipt dated no more than 7 calendar days from when you request an exchange.
If there is not a suitable product that can be exchanged for your returned item you will be offered a credit on your account or gift card based on the value paid at the time of purchase.
Please note, items purchased on finance cannot be exchanged for a gift card.
Hassle free warranty service
If your product develops a fault within the manufacturer warranty period, you need to fill out our request a return form.
If your product develops a fault outside of the manufacturer warranty or PB Tech warranty period, we offer a full repair service and are an authorised repair agent for leading brands such as Samsung, HP, Toshiba, Lenovo and more.
Returning a product / making a warranty claim
To return a product to PB Tech, please complete our request a return form.
Or view our returns policy for more information.